Omron BP791it is a blood pressure monitor which is equipped with Omron Health-Management Software and Microsoft HealthVault. This software allows people to store and transfer information between a variety of health-related applications, devices, services, and even clinical systems. It is simple to use and provide an accurate information with TruRead system.
If you want to know more about Omron BP791it then read on
Here are the advanced features of Omron BP791it:
Compatible with Omron Health-Management Software and Microsoft HealthVault
Track your progress on your home computer and see how your measurements trend over time (not MAC compatible).
Automatically takes three consecutive readings one minute apart and displays the average, following the guidelines set by internationally recognized guidelines for home blood-pressure measurement.
Shows how your reading compares to internationally recognized guidelines for normal home blood-pressure levels.
With a touch of a button, you may review an eight-week history of your weekly morning and evening blood-pressure averages.
Omron BP791it 10 Series
Omron BP791it has the same details with Omron BP785. The different is only at it’s health management software, you can use this device with or without using the health management software. This BP791it is the newer version of Omron HEM 790it.
Here are the details:
- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 7.2 x 9.8 inches ; 1 pounds
- Work with Microsoft HealthVault
- 200 memory storage with a date and time stamp
- Automatically takes three consecutive readings one minute apart and displays the average
- Dual sensors automatically double check each reading
- Indicator confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly
- Large Adult Cuff–fits arm sizes 13 to 17 inches
- Omron ComFit Cuffs–fit both standard and large size arms from 9 to 17 inches
- Standard Adult Cuff–fits arm sizes 9 to 13 inches
- The monitor can detect and alert irregular heartbeats while the blood pressure is being measured
I know many satisfied user of this Omron Blood Pressure Meters, you can read some Omron BP791 review below.
By Jeffrey R. McCort Sr.
This Omron BP791it 10 SERIES device is very easy to use. It checks your BP and pulse. I installed the software (Omron Health-Management Software) so I can download the data to my PC and print it out for the doctor. You could also email it as it is in a PDF format. This device also checks for an irregular heat rate and alerts you so you can get an EKG from your doctor to confirm. This is a very useful if you have AFIB.
I primarily bought this meter for the convenience of transferring my BP data from the unit to my computer. I have a perfectly working Omron BP Machine BP785 meter but I do not have time to manually transfer the DATA to my computer.
The advantages of this Omron BP791IT meter are:
- Accuracy – I took it to my doctor’s office and I compared it to their measurements and the results were similar. The doctor liked it and she will recommend it to other patients. I must note that I am using this meter twice/day, and set it up to take 3 readings 30 seconds apart then it displays the average.
- Convenience – Saves time by transferring DATA via USB. With my old meter, I had to write down the DATA each time, and type it into an Excel spreadsheet. This meter does all that in seconds, and I transfer my DATA once/week. My computer is running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, and I am using the Omron Health management Software. It works great, and I do not have a need for the MS Health SW. The Omron SW can also create DATA in both PDF and CSV formats.
Words of Advise: Please read the product manuals that come with it, and the PDF file that comes with the downloadable Omron software. You will have an easier time with this.
Excellent quality blood pressure monitoring by DRoberts
This blood pressure monitor is much better in quality and reliability than other monitors I’ve used in the past. We love that my husband and I can both track our blood pressure readings with the date and time recorded. The cuff fits comfortably and fits great on small or large arms. Another great feature is the automatic recording which allows you to get three separate measurements and provides you with an average of the three, giving you a much more accurate reading. We love this product and trust it’s accuracy.