Omron BP791it is a blood pressure monitor which is equipped with Omron Health-Management Software and Microsoft HealthVault. This software allows people to store and transfer information between a variety of health-related applications, devices, services, and even clinical systems. It is simple to use and provide an accurate information with TruRead system.
If you want to know more about Omron BP791it then read on here.
Here are the advanced features of Omron BP791it:
Compatible with Omron Health-Management Software and Microsoft HealthVault
Track your progress on your home computer and see how your measurements trend over time (not MAC compatible).
Automatically takes three consecutive readings one minute apart and displays the average, following the guidelines set by internationally recognized guidelines for home blood-pressure measurement.
Shows how your reading compares to internationally recognized guidelines for normal home blood-pressure levels.
With a touch of a button, you may review an eight-week history of your weekly morning and evening blood-pressure averages.
Omron BP791it 10 Series
Omron BP791it has the same details with Omron BP785. The different is only at it’s health management software, you can use this device with or without using the health management software. This BP791it is the newer version of Omron HEM 790it.
Here are the details:
- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 7.2 x 9.8 inches ; 1 pounds
- Work with Microsoft HealthVault
- 200 memory storage with a date and time stamp
- Automatically takes three consecutive readings one minute apart and displays the average
- Dual sensors automatically double check each reading
- Indicator confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly
- Large Adult Cuff–fits arm sizes 13 to 17 inches
- Omron ComFit Cuffs–fit both standard and large size arms from 9 to 17 inches
- Standard Adult Cuff–fits arm sizes 9 to 13 inches
- The monitor can detect and alert irregular heartbeats while the blood pressure is being measured
For more information about Omron BP791it, please click here.